Wednesday, February 24, 2016

TOP 5 Swimsuits for Spring Break 2016!

Top 5 Swimsuits
for Spring Break 2016


Guess what ladies?! February is quickly coming to an end which can only mean one thing... SPRING BREAK IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER! Now while there are many Spring Break essentials that you need to make this years break one of a kind; there's one thing you CANNOT, WILL NOT, and absolutely under no circumstances, SHALL NOT forget. Your swimsuit! 

If you're anything like me then you've already broke out the cases of water and began working on your swimsuit body way back at the beginning of last week. (Perfect timing right?) And if you're even more like me, you began searching for the perfect swimsuit way back on January 1st. Besides, nothing says "hello Spring" like the perfect bikini right? 

So let's just say that you didn't start searching for that one of a kind swimsuit. Fret not, I am here to help!  I've come up with a list of my favorite swimsuits from Resort 16 Miami Swim Week, and if these suggestions don't help you determine which swimsuit is right for you, well then Jesus be with you! 


The Cut-Out Bandage Two-Piece
Photo credit: goJane.com

The bandage swimsuit is a trend we've seen around for quite some time now. It's simple, yet sexy. There isn't much that needs to be done to this swimsuit, because it stands out on it's own. The only suggestion I would make is paring it with a floral kimono. Also, for cheaper swimsuit alternatives, try websites such as Forever21.com and goJane.com


Giving Me the Cold Shoulder
Photo Credit: Instyle.com
If there's one thing I learned about 2016 trends, it's that cold shoulders are the new 'black'. Nothing says sassy and sweet like a cold shoulder with a little bit of ruffles. This swimsuit is by Tori Praver, so it's a little on the expensive side. The good news? You can find cheaper alternatives at Target, 6pm, and Dillards. 


Aztec/Tribal Print
Photo credit: Aliexpress
Aliexpress is probably the holy grail of cheap swimsuits. No, really! I've bought many swimsuits from them in my day and haven't paid a cent over $13. They do ship from China so the shipping time is about 2 weeks, depending on where in the U.S. you live. Also, keep in mind that the sizes do run smaller. Whereas I wear a medium in the U.S., I wear a large over there. Back to the specifics though, this is a really unique swimsuit trend that I can definitely see taking over the beaches this Spring Break! 


 
The Sheer One-Piece
Photo credit: goJane.com
This swimsuit is classy with a hint of sexy. I love this modern spin on the one-strap, classic one-piece. I think this is a great way to stay covered if you're not too confident with showing your midsection, but it also allows you to be flirty, fun, and sexy. This swimsuit can also be found at AMIClubwear.com which offers a variety of affordable swimwear. 


Bold, Strappy, and Sexy
Photo credit: GoJane.com
All the sexiness of a two-piece packed into a royal blue one-piece? Somebody pinch me, cause I've got to be dreaming! I saved this swimsuit for last because it is my absolute favorite. I can remember my first monokini, and my, my have they evolved since then. This swimsuit is grown and sexy. (Which is everything a swimsuit should be.) I found this gem at goJane, but I can guarantee you all the sites I've mentioned above have it. Pair this with a plain kimono, a daring gold head piece, or just simply wear as it. You'll be sure to turn heads. 


So now you guys have seen my Top 5 swimsuits for Spring Break. Now, GO SHOP!!!!



stay classy, stay true,
xoKenya





No comments:

Post a Comment