Wednesday, March 16, 2016

GET READY WITH ME: Simple Everyday Look

GET READY WITH ME: 
A Simple Everyday Look


Today, I had to do a mock-interview for my senior seminar class, and I thought what better time to do a "Get Ready with Me?" 
I used to rock this simple, glam look just about every single day of the week. Lately though, I haven't really been feeling the whole make-up thing. So toady as I was getting ready for this interview I figured, why the heck not?! 

Hope you guys enjoy this tutorial. 
 First, you'll need to start with a clean, bright face. I usually use Mary Kay timewise cleanser and age-fighting moisturizer. But, I just purchased this new daily scrub by Garnier and I absolutely love it. 

Next, I start with my face. The picture above shows my Crown Brushes (which are my favorite at the moment), my foundation and sponge wedge, face primer and concealer. 
Once you've applied the foundation and concealer, you should look like this: 
(( VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!!!!! ))

Ahhhh ! Try not to get too frightened. 

Moving on to the next step, eyebrows. My brows are my absolute favorite thing to do. Why? I don't really know, I just take pride in them. 

Okay, so I know I said eyebrows, but we're going to be doing the eyes completely. Here I have my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade, which I absolutely LOVEEE! It honestly doesn't get any better than this when doing your brows. 
I purchased this product last April, and I literally just ran. This stuff is from God himself. 
Also, I have my L.A. Girl pro-concealer. I just started using this one, and honestly it's okay. It's great for the price, but I prefer my Mary Kay concealer in Bronze2. 
The lashes are Demi Wispies natural lashes by Ardell. 
And of course, my Mary Kay eye shadow palette.  

When done correctly, your brows should look like this. Yasss honey! 

The brown at the top left is the eye shadow I used for my eyelids.  

Okay, now here's where it gets a little weird. This is my face after applying eye shadow, eyeliner, and lashes. 
And also, I'm contouring. I tried something different this time and used my L.A. Girl concealer instead of a contour palette. 
So contour your face based upon your facial structure. This is the method that I found works best for me. 
I use Ben Nye Luxury powder instead of Banana powder to set my highlight. 
I contoured with a darker L.A. Girl concealer. 

Now for the finished product: 


And there you have it, a simple, everyday look with KENYA. 

stay classy, stay true
xoKenya




No comments:

Post a Comment